Wednesday, March 07, 2007

lol.
today pe had high jump...
tt damn mr neo lahhhh.
talk to us half an hour.
cause the guys tot today dancing the ciemo dance.so they dun wan change even tho they got bring.
den mr neo started nagging.
hellooo.he said tt the boys are doing this week wad..den he say we cannot assume.kaoooooo.
nvm.
wasted our time.we talk non stop.
after tt.did high jump.
boys first.
wen meng how jump..alot ppl thinking he sure cannot jump over tho its very low..
but in the end...he jumped over!
good sehhh.den everbody cheered for him.(:
after tt girls.
he ask xiao zhen and diyu jump.den me.
xiao zhen jump over.but the thingy wen off luhhh.
diyu damn funny seh.
run.den stop at the pole ther.in the end nv jump.LOl.
den he say.you.go jump.
den i was like..no way.i not going jump in front of guys
lol.so in the end i argue wif teacher.so nv jump.
uni did the front somersault thingy.den she jumped over.PLOP!
damn cute sehhh.


in the end.the teacher say.girls owe him a high jump.guys owe him a ciemo dance.=x

wen bac classs.den blahhhhh.
nth much after tt.
stayed back for science enrichment.
the teacher was the same as last year one..
onli she cut her hair.
den this time round.we doing environmental science.last year was micro organisms.
we going sungei buloh next next next week.shud be.
to do testing of water.coooool!

stayed until 5.30
my lips were killing me.everytime i move my mouth.the pain took over
awwwww ):
it feels like i m gonna die.i cant even smile.
sorry ppl.if u think tt i showing face.but the thing is i cant smile.once i smile.my lips crack.and i will die.=x
wen home wif zy.was thinking about probs wif frens and stuff.irritating.my brain cells kana dead soon.
i will be the first person to die of overwork.yay!

wen home.daddy was kinda showing face to my mum.den he taught me maths.was goo dlahh.he didnt scold me even tho he not in good mood.den today we do onli a little.but all prob sum.
i tot all damn diff. one luhhh.but i nthe end not.(:




tomoro have co.my lips crack.dun even noe if i can blow or not luhhhhh.awwwwww):
we have rehearsal at SCH next thursday.wooooots!
but haven buy finish stuffs yet sehh.white blouse.white skirt.

bye world.pray for me tt my lips get better.its killing me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home